Professional & Community Services
- Charity Surgical Camps for correction of hand deformities organized in remote areas of the country regularly since 2001.
- Locations: Chalisgaon, Jalgaon, Jalna, Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Pune, Shirur, Waduj(Satara).,Sangamne
- Type of patients selected: Deformities due to burns, spasticity due to cerebral palsy, congenital deformity. All age groups are treated, but children receive priority. More than 5000 patients surgically treated over the last 20 years with 3 associates.
About the camps
- In the last 20 years over, 5000 patients have benefited at these camps in over 7 locations.
- This is in addition to regular charity in the city itself without any political affiliation!
- The surgery is done where all the necessary facilities exist.
- The patients are documented.
- We make it a point to visit these centers again and review them after the surgery and provide dynamic splints.
- We, including our independent volunteers and donors calculate the “happiness index” to assess our performance.
- We are ably supported by 3 plastic surgeons for facial deformity correction.
- The local help of doctors provides efficient support.
- All surgeons are highly experience and bring with them an experience of 25 years+.
Honors & Awards
- Red Swastic Society. In recognition of free services to Charity Surgical Camps.
- Rajshree Parmar Foundation for attending victims of road accidents.
- Agrawal club, Pune. In recognition of free services to Charity Surgical Camps.
- Rotary Club, Jalgaon. In recognition of free services to Charity Surgical Camps.
- Rotary Club, Chalisgaon. In recognition of free services to Charity Surgical Camps.
- Giants Group, Shahada, Maharashtra. In recognition of free services to Charity Surgical Camp.
- Top management consortium, Pune, Health sector award on 28th Oct, 2018.
- Ace Club, Pune. Agra-Bhushan award, 2017.
- Rotary Club, Pune river side: Achieving vocational excellence in medical field on Doctors' day 1st July, 2020.
India's Top Rated Hand Surgeon
Dr. Pankaj Jindal, Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics. Fellowship in Hand Surgery, Microsurgery & Research in France & USA.
Dr. Pankaj Jindal
For Accidental Emergency, Please Contact us at: